Friday 30 December 2016

So Long...

Seven years, six European cities and over 350 posts about design, architecture and creativity. I Like Local has provided an amazing opportunity for me to deepen my understanding of the designed world and its importance and to share my thoughts with a small but perfectly formed audience of readers all over the world. But now it's time to move on, and so this is the last post on I Like Local.

If you've visited before, many thanks for stopping by and reading, sharing, commenting and emailing. If this is your first time here, enjoy the 350+ thoughts, lists, interviews, reviews, arguments, reflections and snapshots of design in certain times and certain places. Head over to my website to find out what I'm up to now and sign up to the mailing list for an occasional update on current and upcoming projects in Ireland and elsewhere.

All the best
Aideen